The Holiday Season is upon us! Such an exciting and busy time of year! Looking for and thinking of gifts can be challenging for some (like my mom, who hates Christmas shopping) but for me, I LOVE IT! So, a few months ago I started researching! I am so excited about this gift guide that not only keeps Christ in Christmas, but also keeps excitement about the gift giving as well. As I found some awesome gift ideas, I wrote them down and kept looking. Then I thought, I should contact the companies I’ll be including on the list. So glad I did, because the following generous companies I mention all gave donations for a giveaway to include with this gift guide!!! One lucky reader is going to win a stocking full of gifts! All the products I recommend in this gift guide had to meet three criteria. They had to encourage prayer, be unique and attractive, and they had to excite me – either as a giver or a recipient. All of these gifts I would personally love to receive or give. I hope this guide provides some ideas for all of the loved ones you are shopping for this year! Merry Christmas to you!!
- Miraculous Medals – Such a beautiful gift given by Our Blessed Mother! Not only are you giving an awesome present, but taking part in bringing the graces promised to those who wear it. The Central Association of the Miraculous Medal has a huge variety of gifts. Here are some of my favorite: The Round Miraculous Medal necklace; the Classic Miraculous Medal and the Silver Heart Shaped Miraculous Medal. The gift shop also has some precious gifts for little ones – my absolute favorite is the Flower Power Rosary and bracelet. They also have rosaries for every family member. I’m loving the Pope Francis Rosary and the basketball rosary, and of course the adorable prayer buddies! I could go on and on about this gift shop. Take some time to peruse it yourself! Have fun!
- Rugged Rosaries – It is so great to see a rosary that suits a man! Rugged Rosaries not only offer paracord rosaries, but paracord chaplets, and Military Battle Beads. This is the perfect gift for a husband, son, dad and Godson! If you want a big rosary – one that my husband says would remind him to pray in a big way – they got that! The metal work is extremely impressive and attractive. If you want a smaller, more portable rosary – the battle beads and pocket rosaries are perfect. These are a “must have” for the men in your life!
- Rosary Bracelets and Trendy Jewelry from Give Love + Blessings– These bracelets, necklaces and rosaries are the perfect stocking stuffer for any young lady (from teens to moms)! They are also the perfect gift to send to someone you may not see over the holiday, but want to send them a present. The way Give Love + Blessings packages their products is exquisite. What a great way to remind your friends and family that God’s love is beautiful! Give Love + Blessings website is still under construction, but you can order by email or by contacting them on Facebook or Instagram. Email them at [email protected]
- Prayer boxes, jewelry rounds, phone cases, bungalow pillows and more from Natural Life – The Prayer Boxes are perfect stocking stuffers! Personally, I’m a huge fan of writing my prayers down, and often before I go to sleep. Not only will these prayer boxes fit in everyone’s stocking, they don’t take up much room in a night stand either. Natruallife.com also has a variety of gifts that are uplifting, including Liv-N-Grace bracelets, car accessories, on the go cups , and necklaces. Natural life even has a “stocking stuffer” tab on it’s website. Check them out – perfect gift for students and moms!
- Prayer buddy toys! When I first saw these I thought, “Perfect for my friend’s newborn”. I soon realized that this toy is perfect for children of all ages! The Catholic Company has a wide selection of these adorable stuffed animals that say prayers. They even have a Christmas donkey that sings Silent Night! The Catholic Company also has a beautiful line of Nativity Sets which include some gorgeous snow globes.
Yes, you read that correctly. Holy Chocolate. Trappist nuns, who live by the rule of Saint Benedict, are directed by that rule to “live by the work of their hands”. In Massachusetts, the Sisters at Mount Saint Mary’s Abbey support their life of pray by handcrafting candy. Butternut Munch is their best seller. You can shop their catalog online and order almonds squares, chocolate squares and fudge. I highly recommend the dark chocolate assortment with your favorite glass of red wine! Did someone say wine? You can also order that from another group of Trappists in California. You could actually give prayer, wine and chocolate to someone for Christmas. Happy Holidays!!! Click here to order this chocolate: Trappistine Quality Candy
- Monk Coffee. Perfect gift for the coffee lover – especially the coffee lover who is diabetic and can’t have the chocolate (yes, I know someone). Carmelite Monks make Mystic Monk Coffee and they have some festive flavors like Candy Cane, Christmas blend and Jingle Bell Java. I love how they have Monk Shots for those of us who have single-serve coffee makers. These monks also make tea and other gifts you can purchase to spread Christmas cheer!
- Books. From prayer books to picture books – if you’d like it for yourself, chances are someone else would appreciate it too. I’m going to recommend one book that is brand new The Little Flower: A Parable of St. Therese of Liseux. This book has beautiful illustrations and lets children know, that even though they are little, they can do great things for Our Lord.
You can enter to win a stocking filled with many of these gifts!!! The winner will be chosen on the Feast of St. Nicholas! IN ORDER TO ENTER THE CONTEST comment what your favorite gift idea is below, and earn more chances to win the competition several different ways here a Rafflecopter giveaway
Have a joyous Advent and a wonderful, peaceful Christmas season! May the Lord Bless you abundantly. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!